Thorough Grain Cleaning and Treatment
Plant Flow for Cereal and Pulses:
- Buffer - A spiked tooth cylinder breaks up the chaff and pieces of heads to improve the grain flow.
- Indent - Separates by length. It removes grain that is longer and shorter than the size of the grain you’re trying to keep.
- Air and Screen - Separates by width. It sifts and scalps out the oversized and undersized grain. There are air liftings at the incoming and outgoing ends of the machine that lift out the lighter product.
- Gravity Table - Separates by weight. The heavy grain moves to the top of the table while the lighter grain runs downhill and off the bottom. This removes lightweight, shrunken kernels that are not fully formed.
- Color Sorter - Separates by color. Run by a computer, this machine ejects a set color. The grain runs down a slide, a camera looks at it from two sides, and a blast of air ejects the unwanted colored grain from the mainstream.
- Mini Bulking
- Container Loading
- Organic Certified
- Vibrance Maxx (Pulse)
- Vibrance Maxx Intego (Pulse)
- Vibrance Quattro (Cereal)
- Cruiser Vibrance Quattro (Cereal)
- Trilex Evergol (Pulse)
- Trilex Evergol Stress Shield (Pulse)
- Raxil Pro (Cereal)
- Raxil Pro Shield (Cereal)
- Insure FX4 (Cereal)
- Insure Pulse
- Teraxxa F4 (Cereal)